|products | order transmitters | part numbers | boatlift dealer links|
|wiring diagrams | support | warranty | contact us|
To Set Limit Switch:
1. Raise the lift until it is at its highest point.
2. As the lift raises, the white plastic limit nuts will move toward the "UP" micro switch.
3. Attach the BLUE and BLACK wires to the UP switch.
4. Press and hold the red dot to disengage the locking nut plate.
5. Turn the nut closest to the UP switch until it engages the switch arm.
6. Release the red dot and rock the nuts back and forth to re-engage the locking plate.
7. Lower the lift to its lowest point.
8. Set the DOWN nut the same way as the UP nut.
9. Make sure that the RED and BLACK wires are on the DOWN switch.
Proper Lift Setting
1. Make sure that the lift does not hit the bottom when the lift is at its lowest point. You may wish to make sure that there are at least 3 wraps of wire around the shaft/winder pipe when the lift is at its lowest point.
2. The lift may also be stopped when the tension is relieved from the cables as the cradle lightly touches bottom.
Make sure both limit nuts are re-engaged to locking plate to insure proper operation.
return to main support page
Call the professionals with a proven track record of troubleshooting all your dock and lift needs:
(We have been in business for 19 years!)